administer the CDP service
cdpadm command is used to administer the
- Outputs the current CDP neighbour table. Supports output formats, see
- Outputs detailed information about each entry in the neighbour table.
- Request that dead neighbours are removed from the neighbour table.
- Display packet statistics.
show commands accept one of various output format
specifiers. A format specifier can appear anywhere in the arguments. Multiple
specifers can be included on the command line, but only the last one will be
- Semicolon separated fields, no headers
- JSON style array of objects, one object per entry
- XML formatted blocks
- Socket used for communication with the CDP daemon.
- The CDP service is not running.
- The process failed to connect to the IPC socket, because it does not
exist. in.cdpd(1M) is most likely